School Accountability Report Card
Esther Lindstrom Elementary
- For more information about SARC requirements, see the California Department of Education (CDE) SARC Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/ac/sa/.
- For more information about the LCFF or LCAP, see the CDE LCFF Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/aa/lc/.
- For additional information about the school, parents/guardians and community members should contact the school principal or the district office.
Mrs. Lisa Luna, Principal
- Principal, Esther Lindstrom Elementary
About Our School
Welcome to Esther Lindstrom Elementary, a California Distinguished School, and a great place to learn. We are committed to providing your child with an environment of educational excellence. The Lindstrom staff believes that ALL children can learn and succeed when staff, parents, students and community collaborate to attain academic excellence. We offer differentiated programs to address the needs of each and every student, whether they are GATE or a struggling learner. Our extended RtI program provides additional academic support for struggling learners while our GATE program provides students with a multitude of enrichment opportunities not only during the school day but during the extended day also. One size does not fit all in education and at Lindstrom we strive to provide what our students need.
At Lindstrom Elementary, our Lindy Lions ROAR!
- Respectful to all
- Only do their best
- Always act in a manner that is safe
- Responsible in every way
ContactEsther Lindstrom Elementary
5900 North Canehill St.
Lakewood, CA 90713-1251