School Accountability Report Card
- For more information about SARC requirements, see the California Department of Education (CDE) SARC Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/ac/sa/.
- For more information about the LCFF or LCAP, see the CDE LCFF Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/aa/lc/.
- For additional information about the school, parents/guardians, and community members should contact the school principal or the district office.
Lynne H Alipio, Chief Business Officer
- Principal, Audeo Charter
About Our School
Audeo Charter School (Audeo) is an innovative, role model public school that dares to make a significant difference in the lives of students in grades K through 12. Offering an option to traditional schools, Audeo has innovated a different way of managing educational systems, both in instruction and operations. We serve as a role model because of five factors:
- We transform the lives of students who are “at risk” in the educational system – taking many from failure to college bound.
- We run Audeo like a business with strategic initiatives, action plans and the ability to set and measure results.
- We are innovative, responsive and agile.
- We hold teachers accountable for students’ learning and success.
- We are a successful prototype for educational reform.
This futuristic public school is designed for students in grades K-12 who seek an alternative to the traditional approach to education. Independent study is the primary method of instruction, along with online courses, home school option, guest speakers, tutoring, and field trips to provide skills development and enrichment in the core curriculum.
Students can enroll in Audeo Charter School with parent request any day throughout the year.
Student options include returning to comprehensive schools, earning a High School diploma, passing the California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE), passing the GED, or passing the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET). Each student receives a Pathways Personalized Education Plan supported through an extensive group of partnerships and alliances which provide services such as job development, pre-employment training, health maintenance, case-management, social and personal services and tutoring.
Please Note: Audeo is an ASAM school and does not receive Statewide or Similar Schools ranks. As an alternative option, students enroll with Audeo to address credit deficiencies before returning to a traditional school or may choose to complete the GED or HiSET, which are not factored into the four-year cohort graduation rate.
10170 Huennekens St.
San Diego, CA 92121-2964