School Accountability Report Card
- For more information about SARC requirements, see the California Department of Education (CDE) SARC Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/ac/sa/.
- View this SARC online at the school and/or LEA Web sites.
- For more information about the LCFF or LCAP, see the CDE LCFF Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/aa/lc/.
- For additional information about the school, parents and community members should contact the school principal or the district office.
Lynne H Alipio, Chief Business Officer
- Principal, Audeo Charter
About Our School
Audeo Charter School (Audeo) is an innovative, role model public school that dares to make a significant difference in the lives of students in grades 6 through 12. Offering an option to traditional schools, Audeo has innovated a different way of managing educational systems, both in instruction and operations. We serve as a role model because of five factors:
- We transform the lives of students who are “at risk” in the educational system – taking many from failure to college bound.
- We run Audeo like a business with strategic objectives, Action Plans and the ability to set and measure results.
- We are innovative, responsive and agile.
- We hold teachers accountable for students’ learning and success.
- We are a successful prototype for educational reform.
Audeo Charter School is composed of learning centers in 10 locations throughout the county. This futuristic public school is designed for students in grades 6-12 who seek an alternative to the traditional approach to education. Independent study is the primary method of instruction, along with seminars, workshops, guest speakers, tutoring, and field trips to provide skills development and enrichment in the core curriculum.
Students can enroll in Audeo Charter School with parent request any day throughout the year.
Student options include returning to comprehensive schools, earning a High School diploma or the California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE). Each student receives a personalized education plan supported through an extensive group of partnerships and alliances which provide services such as job development, pre-employment training, health maintenance, case-management, social and personal services and tutoring.
Please Note: Audeo is an ASAM school and does not receive Statewide or Similar Schools ranks. As an alternative option, students enroll with Audeo to address credit deficiencies before returning to a traditional school or may choose to complete the CHSPE which are not factored into the four-year cohort graduation rate.
San Diego, CA