School Accountability Report Card
- For more information about SARC requirements, see the California Department of Education (CDE) SARC Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/ac/sa/.
- View this SARC online at the school and/or LEA Web sites.
- For more information about the LCFF or LCAP, see the CDE LCFF Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/aa/lc/.
- For additional information about the school, parents and community members should contact the school principal or the district office.
Ms. Mary Ellen Haworth, Director
- Principal, Miraleste Elementary
About Our School
Miraleste Elementary School is dedicated to the development of the whole child, providing a solid foundation that stimulates thought, wonder, and a life-long passion for learning. Students, staff, parents, and the Miraleste community share the responsibility of creating a positive environment that empowers all students to reach their fullest
potential in all core areas as well as character development.
Miraleste Elementary School provides a positive and safe academic environment that strives to create independent, well-rounded, life-long learners. Establishing a sense of Community where students, teachers, and parents feel connected to and supported by one another.
The Six Pillars of Character Education are ethical values to help guide our choices:Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship.Encouraging individual initiative: personal best, creativity, dreams, and imaginationRespecting individual differences: cultures, interests, and abilities.Instilling the joy and value of learning that lasts a lifetime
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA