School Accountability Report Card
Ernie Pyle Elementary
- For more information about SARC requirements, see the California Department of Education (CDE) SARC Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/ac/sa/.
- For more information about the LCFF or LCAP, see the CDE LCFF Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/aa/lc/.
- For additional information about the school, parents/guardians, and community members should contact the school principal or the district office.
- Principal, Ernie Pyle Elementary
About Our School
Welcome to Ernie Pyle Elementary School. We are proud of our commitment to providing an environment of educational excellence to meet the academic and social-emotional needs of students. We offer a variety of intervention strategies to help students thrive. Before, during and after school academic interventions target student’s learning needs. We are excited about our Positive Behavioral Intervention and Support plans that address both the academic and the social-emotional needs of our students. At Ernie Pyle, we believe that:
- Every student deserves to learn every day.
- Positive relationships and a strong sense of community connect students to learning.
- All staff who challenge and care for students make a significant impact on students’ lives.
- Standard of Excellence; Nothing less will be achieved from every individual in our learning community.
We are the Ernie Pyle Panthers. Watch us climb!
ContactErnie Pyle Elementary
14500 South Woodruff Ave.
Bellflower, CA 90706-3237