School Accountability Report Card
Albert Baxter Elementary
- For more information about SARC requirements, see the California Department of Education (CDE) SARC Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/ac/sa/.
- For more information about the LCFF or LCAP, see the CDE LCFF Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/aa/lc/.
- For additional information about the school, parents/guardians and community members should contact the school principal or the district office.
Sue Curtiss, Principal
- Principal, Albert Baxter Elementary
About Our School
Dear Albert Baxter Elementary Families:
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year! It is my pleasure to serve as your principal. I look forward to working with the Albert Baxter Elementary families and staff to educate our young Baxter Bears. The focus of our school is to provide the highest quality educational program for all students. The teachers and staff members create a safe and secure environment where learning is valued as the highest priority.
At Albert Baxter Elementary School, we believe that:
• Every student deserves to learn every day
• Positive relationships and a strong sense of community connect students to learning
• Teachers who challenge and care about students make a significant impact on students’ lives
• Standard of Excellence; Nothing Less will be achieved from every individual in our learning community
We recognize that educating children is a shared responsibility with parents. Parents are encouraged and expected to be partners in providing a quality education for all students. With an appreciation and support of each other, we can build a bright future for every child. I look forward to working together with you this year.
ContactAlbert Baxter Elementary
14929 Cerritos Ave.
Bellflower, CA 90706-2827