School Accountability Report Card
- For more information about SARC requirements, see the California Department of Education (CDE) SARC Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/ac/sa/.
- For more information about the LCFF or LCAP, see the CDE LCFF Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/aa/lc/.
- For additional information about the school, parents/guardians and community members should contact the school principal or the district office.
Ms. Marianne Keller, Administrator
- Principal, Trillium Charter
About Our School
Trillium Charter School is a K-5 charter school authorized by the Pacific Union School District.
Trillium opened its doors in 2001, and is still thriving as the smallest charter school in Humboldt County with 45 students, 3 teachers, and a supplemental staff of 5.
Trillium's unique program balances small group and individualized academic instruction
suffused with school-wide art, science, and social-emotional curriculum.
Some additional qualities that make Trillium special include our school garden, frequent field trips,
our ceramics program, weekly all-school community meetings, mindfulness training for all students, and our active parent volunteers.
Our highly-qualified staff is dedicatated to student success and believes that meaningful learning happens best when:
* families are active participants in their child's education,
* the individual needs of every child are kept in mind,
* the local community is integrated into the curriculum, and
* student input is valued.
Trillium's staff welcomes parents on campus and encourages classroom volunteerism.
1464 Spear Ave.
Arcata, CA 95521-4882