School Accountability Report Card
Oakdale Heights Elementary
- For more information about SARC requirements, see the California Department of Education (CDE) SARC Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/ac/sa/.
- For more information about the LCFF or LCAP, see the CDE LCFF Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/aa/lc/.
- For additional information about the school, parents/guardians, and community members should contact the school principal or the district office.
John R Bettencourt, Principal
- Principal, Oakdale Heights Elementary
About Our School
Welcome to Oakdale Heights Elementary School. Our school community includes a highly skilled and dedicated staff. Our staff is guided by the following principles.
1. Maintain a safe and orderly learning environment.
2. Continually strengthen academic instruction and programs.
3. Maintain and strengthen communication between home, school, and community.
We believe communication between home and school is critical to the success of our students. In an effort to keep families informed we have developed the parent handbook. In addition, we have implemented the Parent Portal tool in ARIES for grades 4,5,and 6, where parents can view student progress throughout the year online. We encourage families to contact the school with any questions, suggestions, or concerns that you may have at any time. Give us a call or make an appointment to see us. We recommend you contact your student's teacher directly with questions pertaining to the classroom. Questions regarding arrival, dismissal, playground, and school wide behavior expectations may be directed to the office or classroom teacher.
ContactOakdale Heights Elementary
2255 Las Plumas Ave.
Oroville, CA 95966-6940