- SARC Home »
- Liberty High
School Accountability Report Card
About This School
Contact Information (School Year 2018—19)
Last updated: 1/28/2019
School Description and Mission Statement (School Year 2018—19)
We empower students, through research-based practices and an integrated system of support, to be globally-responsible, collaborative individuals, equipped for post-secondary excellence.
The Vision of Liberty High School
When we achieve our mission:
- All students will meet the UC/CSU a-g requirements and graduate.
- Progressive curriculum, integrating academic and real-w orld scenarios, w ill provide w ell-rounded educational experiences for all students.
- The school personnel will create a collaborative environment that supports best practices for all students at all levels.
- Students and staff will use current technology as a tool of learning.
- Our system will support the academic and emotional wellness of our students.
- Students will design their own pathways to post-secondary excellence.
Last updated: 1/15/2019
Student Enrollment by Grade Level (School Year 2017—18)
|Grade Level||Number of Students|
Last updated: 11/29/2018
Student Enrollment by Student Group (School Year 2017—18)
|Student Group||Percent of Total Enrollment|
|Black or African American||5.6 %|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.3 %|
|Hispanic or Latino||36.7 %|
|Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander||0.5 %|
|Two or More Races||6.3 %|
|Student Group (Other)||Percent of Total Enrollment|
|Socioeconomically Disadvantaged||32.6 %|
|English Learners||7.4 %|
|Students with Disabilities||14.9 %|
|Foster Youth||0.5 %|